My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my 10796. This mower is in super nice condition. I recently became interested in the commercial Lawnboy 22271 and stumbled upon this 10796 while searching for the 22271. I initially thought about putting on some orange wheels do give it the commercial look but I think I will keep it original. This the Platinum series with the cast deck and it is really built nicely. I wasn't really a fan of this style but they are growing on me, right Wolfy.

Attachments

·
Registered
412 Posts
I'll have to look at the Lawn Girl I rescued from Craigslist free stuff back in '09. I fixed its troubles , which were just missing engine mount bolts. And stuck it on a shelf . I was in between surgery and chemo and hadnt held a wrench in 2 months. Both of the freebie mowers needed less than an hour's worth of TLC. The LG is the backup to to a Toro GTS . The mower situation dealt with, I went back to work :dunno:

·
Registered
156 Posts
I also have this model Lawn Boy, I like it. It's built well, cuts good, and to top it off you have the Honda engine

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Gator, sorry this thread is 3 years old, but yes I really like the looks of this mower. Love the fact that it has the cast deck as well.

Hey if I have an opportunity to buy this mower in the commercial version do you think I should do it?

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Sounds like a plan bud! As you know I am plumb out of room in my garage;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts