My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2- Stroke Lawnboy Fan!!!
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lawnboy 22261 runs with NO problems

Its true. New primer bulb, new part for the bail, and a cleaning of the pilot jet. All that and this mower runs the best its ever ran before ! And this time, I put it inside. Never gonna stay outside again.

I'd like to thank all the lawnboy enthousiasts on the site for helping me getting this mower up to par. Thank you very much guys, I couldnt have done it without you.

Now its time to celebrate ! :drunkie: :trink40: :trink39: :homer: :trink21:

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Glad you got it up and running! You are really going to like it. Now you can use it in your mowing business.:trink40:

·
2- Stroke Lawnboy Fan!!!
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys! so i decided to take all my bills and add up on what ive put into this mower.

mower- free
needle + seat- $3
govenor spring- $3
Primer bulb- $3
bail pad assy.- $34

total amount put in- $43

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Congrats. I don't let any of my lawnboys sit outside unless they're going to get scrapped!

·
2- Stroke Lawnboy Fan!!!
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks dave. i dont keep my 'boys outside, but i had to with this one cause there was no room in the shed. but i found a spot in the other shed that i can store it in

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
thanks dave. i dont keep my 'boys outside, but i had to with this one cause there was no room in the shed. but i found a spot in the other shed that i can store it in
I'm just messin' with ya. Are you going to use it this season and then repaint next winter? I'm a big fan of patina, but that one's got a bit too much of it.

·
2- Stroke Lawnboy Fan!!!
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm just messin' with ya. Are you going to use it this season and then repaint next winter? I'm a big fan of patina, but that one's got a bit too much of it.
haha i know. yeep, got no time this summer. im already restoring a snowmobile. but this winter, im going to repaint the whole thing and i MIGHT rebuild OR put in a new transmission

·
2- Stroke Lawnboy Fan!!!
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Neal! Im buying a recoil in a few weeks. My dad was so kind enough to split the cost of it with me. And tomorrow the grass needs cutting. Now guess what mower im going to be testing out for the first time. Anyone?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts