My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched for the flywheel brake/switch cable for my 10520, but cannot find it on partstree or other sites. Are they generic replacements now or am I just not doing something right?

Once I get this cable taken care of, I think all will be well with this thing. I cant run behind the other self propelled unit I have. It runs me to death so I use the 7071 to get the job done, but could use a propelled unit for when I am less "motivated".

:hide: After all this time I thought it was a 10515-I found out today it is a 10520! :hide:

·
4K Poster!!!!
5,083 Posts
Should be part number 92-1633, the price is like 53 bucks new from Lawnboy!! Maybe ebay has one much cheaper.

Oh BTW for those gold series mowers they put the cables in the handle section of the parts catalogue.

Just did a google search for that cable using "Lawnboy 92-1633" and it came up with sources ranging from 46 to 83 bucks, I didn't have time to look at all, but it did have a hit of someone on Garden Web stating that he got one for 36 bucks from Mowpart.com. I didn't check to see if they still had it though since that post might of been years ago. It's just crazy what they are asking for these cables. I'm in the wrong business. LOL

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks LB77. I think It may be cheaper to buy a parts mower whole than to buy just the cable, lol!

I appreciate the info. Now I can get this little beastie rolling and use it like it should be. Plus it wont kill my back pushing it. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts