My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a LB 10323 that only has one wheel (leftside) that spins when I engage the SP. I took the wheels off to look at the problem. I am not familiar with how the drive system is supposed to work, so it's hard to diagnose the problem.

The small sprocket on the end spins freely. Is it supoosed to spin freely? If not, what is wrong? TIA

·
Registered
78 Posts
Sounds like you may have sheared a key in there on that side.Check this out.......good for diagnosis.

5LH and 6RH is what you want to be looking at.You can also get a larger zoom view at LB website.Good luck to you.

Attachments

·
Senior MTF Poster
13,106 Posts
Or wore out the shuttle as I call it. Some people have just cleaned out the old grease, being sure to keep parts in proper order, and claim the drive worked.

Walt Conner

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys...I'll take a look at that and reply with what I find.:thanku:

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Or wore out the shuttle as I call it. Some people have just cleaned out the old grease, being sure to keep parts in proper order, and claim the drive worked.

Walt Conner
:ditto: Had a 10323 that I put too much grease in one side. Would only pull part time. Took it apart, cleaned the grease and viola posi trac once again. :sidelaugh :goodl:

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fixed...thanks everyone.

Took it apart again. This time removing the clip, spring sprocket and key. Cleaned everything, it was totally caked with dried grease and grass. No wonder it didn't work. Works perfectly now.

Thanks again for the advice!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts