My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
I wonder which works better this or the groomer kit with the brush? I imagine this since it is meant to run on the ground but could cause more soil compaction that way vs using the brush.

·
Registered
191 Posts
So you have the same kit on both tractors @Wisconsin Cowman but it only works well one of them? Are they both mowing at the same height and adjusted the same? Interesting information on the groomer kit.

I would like to get one either way and the roller kit seems like the better option since you would only have one thing to adjust when taking the deck on and off. However, I also have a drainage ditch at the front of my property that I mow and wonder if the roller kit would either big on when going through it or get damaged even.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Same height I cut my lawn at as well so good to know the groomer doesn't work so that I don't buy it.

Pretty sure this roller kit is new. I just bought my X738 in June and it was not an available option when I bought mine. The only thing available then was the groomer. I wonder if maybe a lot of people complained it didn't work very well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts