My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Speedex for ever!
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a laun rov'r lawn tractor and can't find any info on it. Maybe someone here knows something about it, i will take a pic tomorrow if needed. The plate reads like this, HEILMAN ENTERPRISES INC. Ser #500054. It is an 8 hp verticle shaft with 36 inch deck. Thanks, Bob. :duh:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has anyone else on here heard of this type mower? I am looking for any info on it. I just got one not sure of year and the serial number is missing.

Thanks

Joe

·
Registered
4 Posts
No serial number on the manufacture plate just Heilman Enterprises, Mishawaka, Indiana. No luck with search for them yet. This is an 11HP, not sure if it is original though.

Thanks,

Joe

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not sure if anyone still follows this page. I am looking for the tractor stated here. I work out of the building which use to be lawn rovr. On Marion st in mishawaka Indiana. Be big thanks if I can find this tractor.

Attachments

·
Janitor at Large
5,624 Posts
I see this is your 1st post, so welcome....From what I can see, this is the only thread on Lawn Rov'r tractors on here, so I guess they didn't make many. I did find these videos......

and a few pictures......

Another link to look at....

edit....Oh, I see you already saw that thread........(y)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts