My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all... I'm in need of a Lawn Roller to take care of my lawn (3 acres). I can either pull it with my John Deere 2320 (CUT) or John Deere X-320 or Scag Tiger Cat II Zero Turn.

Looking for a rolled edge Lawn Roller, but unsure of Poly or Steel. I know there are pros and cons of both. I will not be able to store the roller out of inclement weather. It will need to remain out with the elements unfortunately...just no room. I understand if I do go with a steel roller...to add some corrosion inhibitor while filled with water. I've also heard of some folks spraying their rollers with the same product used for bed liners.

Ohio Steel seems to be a choice I've read around the internet as a good choice...but when I did my research on reviews...I read more negative reviews on their rollers than good. So, here I am...trying to pull from those of you more knowledgeable than myself on these rollers.

Thanks all!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have 2 rollers both weigh around 1 ton. If you fill the garden tractor type (4'). you will want a 3pt trailer mover an automotive style coupler for easy connection.
20140905_123006.jpg 20200330_140415.jpg 20200401_152545.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts