My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 10424 in excellent shape that needs a shortblock. Also have a 10547 in pretty rough shape that needs a deck but runs great. Also a 5239 that is 99% complete and will run w/ a little carb work I imagine.
I am looking to aquire a toggle switch F engine commercial push model, such as a 6461 or c21cpn. I would even consider a c21zpn w/ the safety bail. I am looking for one that is complete, running and original deck paint.
If interested in trades/partial trades let me know in here or PM, I would just like to unload some machines before getting another but we know how that goes! I would prefer to deal locally, but I'm open to anything Thanks!

Attachments

·
Lawn-Boy fan
1,566 Posts
That 10424 looks great. I don't have anything I want to trade being that I already have a 424 and 547, but someone here might. Best of luck!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How about any other older F engine type commercials As I mentioned I'd really like to get a "toggle switch" style commercial, but I might be open to others, really just looking to add a commercial to the bunch! Or if someone has a toggle model they are selling outright. Let me know! Thanks.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Final post - I swear! Another trade I would looking to do is my 10424 for a good condition original paint 10525 deck, Control panel (minus controls) and engine shroud. :thanku:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts