My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up one of these at a seemingly fair price, it has a brand new bagger attachment with an extra bag and the mulcher plate as well. It appears to be in reasonably good shape for it's age.

What's the pros and cons of this unit?

What is the correct color of these units? Can rattle cans be easily found?

Thanks in advance!

(It does kind of clash with the Simplicity orange... ) ;)

·
Banned
864 Posts
not sure
can we have some pics ?

:wwp:

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
4K Poster!!!!
5,064 Posts
Grabber green is the color, made by Dupli-color or Rustoleum, and it can be purchased at Auto Zone, Lowes and probably many other places around the country. You probably want a clear coat over that, if I am not mistaken those mowers are steel deck mowers and the finish has a glossier look than the cast aluminum ones.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My mistake...this is a 6.25hp model 10321...pros? Cons?

·
Lawn Mower Fan
681 Posts
It's a good mower. It's a 1997 or 1998 model (your serial number would indicate which) with a Tecumseh 4-cycle engine. I have a very similar model (a 10330) and really enjoy the mower. It's got a ton of great Lawn-Boy characteristics, like the small size for its cutting width (21"), easy maneuverability, light weight, quality construction, etc. As long as the mower hasn't really been beat up, it should be a great little trim machine for you.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Ive got my Grandpas 10330 that has a Tech. Motor and i like it. Its got great self propelled and cuts great.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts