My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Looks Great! I see you're a fan of the commercial wheels on your gold series' as well.

·
5,207 Posts
Sweet! Love the look of the commercial wheels on that mower. You could also find a black side discharge cover to tie in with the black air cleaner cover. Nice job! Bill

·
Registered
206 Posts
I think it looks perfect with the black air cleaner cover and black belt cover but the green discharge plate. I even like the deck with just the front gold series decal. Gives it a "cleaner" look.

·
Green is where it's at.
94 Posts
Looks great! :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,286 Posts
Very nice work!
I like the commercial wheels as well. I’d love to put some on my duraforce but just can’t allow myself to spend the $ that they go for

Mowers in the background look good too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,783 Posts
Very nice work!
I like the commercial wheels as well. I’d love to put some on my duraforce but just can’t allow myself to spend the $ that they go for

You took the words right out of my mouth. I'd love to buy the commercial wheels for my mowers, but the cost is beyond what I'm willing to spend at this point as well.

Outstanding looking mowers!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Very nice work!

They are costly but I think they're well worth it. I have found all four for a little over $100 so not cheap but four new plastic wheels aren't much cheaper.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think the commercial wheels are a must on the push models. They push so much easier with them. All 4 in the pics I have restored, I think i'm done. I also have a 10323 not pictured that isn't as pretty but its a solid work horse.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
One of my favorite all time mowers there! Great job on the commercial wheels as well. I too put them on a few of them;)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Beautiful work! I agree that the commercial wheels not only look good, they simply roll better.

Is that a 10525 in the background with comm wheels? My father in law started using a lawn service a couple of years ago... I'm just waiting for him to part company with his 10525 so I can do the same to it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts