My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to show off my latest score. This baby seems to run great and I was happy to find it with the bagger and surprised how clean it was. Fuel damage to the shroud is almost non existent and I could see some paint still left under the deck. The yellow handle looks pretty darn good too. I gave it a small wipe down but I'll clean it up better later and get some decals for it. I have a decent pile of yellow wheels laying around so I'm sure I can find decent ones for it. I may only have self propelled rear wheels, though. Might get crazy and paint the deck someday! ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1498621191.911006.jpg ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1498621208.478734.jpg ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1498621224.114650.jpg ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1498621241.999592.jpg ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1498621261.385972.jpg ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1498621278.938297.jpg

·
LBAD Victim
975 Posts
Sweet find!! I just got the self propelled version, the 8070. Self propelled wheels will work on a push model. Enjoy!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet find!! I just got the self propelled version, the 8070. Self propelled wheels will work on a push model. Enjoy!

Yeah I saw your thread. Congrats! I know the self propelled wheels will work. I guess the tires are just a little softer. I have a steel deck self propelled promo (can't remember the model number off hand) that's currently not running plus plenty of parts. I had a parts mower for that one. Also have other yellow wheels from various places. May never get to the steel deck promo after this find.

·
LBAD Victim
975 Posts
Thanks. I believe the self propelled steel deck is a 8073. If you do decide to part any of them out, or have spare parts, let me know. I am looking for some spares.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I believe the self propelled steel deck is a 8073. If you do decide to part any of them out, or have spare parts, let me know. I am looking for some spares.

When I get a chance, I'll see what I have for spare parts. I saw your wanted post. I thought that I had acquired a handful of yellow wheels over the years but I'll have to round everything up and see what I have for extras.

·
LBAD Victim
975 Posts
When I get a chance, I'll see what I have for spare parts. I saw your wanted post. I thought that I had acquired a handful of yellow wheels over the years but I'll have to round everything up and see what I have for extras.

Just keep me posted. And earlier, I said the steel deck self propelled is an 8073. I was wrong. It is actually an 8071. Happy mowing!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts