My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this is my first post here so bear with me. My ever expanding collection at the Shrine has now added a big wheel COLT. Problem is a long time ago it was repainted green and all identifying decals except for the vin have been removed. I need to narrow down which model it is. From what I can tell it is a 1965 Rancher

It is not the ugliest tractor I have restored but it is close!

Darren M.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
OK, Where are the pictures???? WE WANT PICTURES!

AND, Welcome to MTF!

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Is that the one that was recently on ebay? I was going to bid on that, but I have to make a road trip down south and am getting tired of all of the road trips so I passed.

Contact Jim Daenzer of Saginaw MI 989-652-6813 or Steve Guider of Mansfield OH 937-363-3523, either of these gentlemen can help you nail it down.

Yeah, and like Rol said get us more pics, and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yup, thats the one from Antioch

It's going to take me a while to get more pics on here, I'll have to down size them due to space limitations here. All of my pics are large format for restoration and detail reasons. I had to crop the H out of the serial tag to get it down to an acceptable size.

ok, heres some more pics. Now keep in mind it may look ugly but my 130 was a lot worse.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Yup, thats the one from Antioch

It's going to take me a while to get more pics on here, I'll have to down size them due to space limitations here. All of my pics are large format for restoration and detail reasons. I had to crop the H out of the serial tag to get it down to an acceptable size.

ok, heres some more pics. Now keep in mind it may look ugly but my 130 was a lot worse.
OK! We know you didn't buy it because you wanted it to look like this! <G>

We'll wait for the restoration pictures.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Nah, don't worry about how it looks but how its going to look, you certainly have your work cut out for you. :thThumbsU

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
:Welcome1: and I'm looking forward to the restore pics and your progress. slkpk

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
:Welcome1: and :wwp: along the way for the restore!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts