My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,717 Posts
That looks to be in good shape. Looks from the outside that it was well taken care of by the previous owner:thThumbsU

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
That is a real clean looking Cyclops. It's rare to still see the plastic shine like that. How many hours? And that deck - what size is that?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the nice comments,the side covers are good but the hood and grill are not great .The previous owner did a half decent rattle can paint job ,even the plastic parts and it seems to be sticking well.It says 46GT on the deck and if it's the same as I had on my old 1811 ,it should cut really nice as it was made for the bagger unit and is a little ''deeper''.It has a throttle/Governor thing going on he took the engine out to replace the coils and I don't think he got the cables adjusted right or something else is out of wack.I will tinker with it today gotta see if I can hunt up a picture of what it should look like, you never know what people will do or change.Supposed to be warm and rainy in the Poconos but the garage is dry .

Thanks All,
Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.