My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I'm looking to pick up 3 point landscape rake. Does anybody have comments on the TSC attachments. They seem to be a pretty good price.

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
If you don't have 3PH control make sure you get the gauge wheels. slkpk

·
9K+ Poster
12,162 Posts
If you don't have 3PH control make sure you get the gauge wheels. slkpk
Agree with slkpk but even with position control; otherwise you will get a washboard effect. :)

·
Registered
512 Posts
To the original question, I bought the 6' TSC rake last year and I'm very pleased. For my needs, it's the most handy implement I have. I use it on our horse farm to clean the drylot, drag the arena, dress the gravel driveway, and just used it to clean up under the apple trees. Seems heavy-duty enough, paint seems nice. No complaints so far.

·
'11 1026R
360 Posts
Here is couple of pictures of my rake setup. The rake is a countyline 5' sold at TSC, purchased june 13, 2011. The first shows the nice tweak I've developed in the last three months. Upon further inspection it looks as though the rake bar is still straight, but the frame itself has the tweak.

I fell a long since dead tree into the road, and of course it exploded on impact. I needed to get the road cleared quickly, so I used the rake to pull all of the twigs into my driveway. Now I could pick them up without having to fear getting run over by a car. Normally I just drag the twigs to a burn pile, turn around, and "doze" them into the pile by backing up. I think this is what you're trying to do.

Just an update. I was in TSC last weekend looking at the tow behind sweepers. An associate walked over and asked how she could help me. I brought up the rake issue and asked how they are warranted. She told me to email her a description of the problem and a pic so that they could make a determination. 2 days later, my replacement rake is on it's way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts