My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 #60 lb bag of concrete filled both weights. I have another weight box for the rear if i need it.

·
Super Moderator
33,671 Posts
20 minutes for weights, blower and chains is very quick! You have some NASCAR pit crew technique you've been working on??? :ROF

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Very nice and nothing better than a quick change over. slkpk

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We got about 4 1/2 inches of heavy wet snow , (it moves like mashed potatoes).

·
Not so junior poster
270 Posts
We got about 4 1/2 inches of heavy wet snow , (it moves like mashed potatoes).

I am jealous, you got to blow snow before turkey day!

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
K1, the 100.$ land lord is paying off I see! Great to see the progress you've made, if I remember right, it was posted for sale with the front wheel off!

You might want to look into lighting, did u see the 2x4 thread on lighting, maybe you could improve on it.

So how did it do for you?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am jealous, you got to blow snow before turkey day!
I only tried because I wanted to see how it worked. My lawn is almost green again.

K1, the 100.$ land lord is paying off I see! Great to see the progress you've made, if I remember right, it was posted for sale with the front wheel off!

You might want to look into lighting, did u see the 2x4 thread on lighting, maybe you could improve on it.

So how did it do for you?
Yes, the right front spindle was broken, and the electric lift switch was missing. Depending on how the winter goes, the tractor will get a suit of paint in the spring. I did see Hipster's post and I have a link to his source. Did you see my post about the lights I installed? http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=211658
Considering the snow we got was so heavy and wet it did OK. I was surprised how much the extra 6 inches looks after the 36 inch blower I used the last two years. I placed an order for some new skids the other day for http://www.snowblowerskids.com. I'll post how they work after I get them on.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did you have enough weight?
It's hard to say with what I did. The gravel was still soft underneath, but I was able to push a pretty big pile in front of me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts