My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1999 Landlord DLX (520 hours) with a turbo bagger that I only use for picking up grass around the house. (It makes the wife very happy when the dogs don't track crap back into the house at night).

The machine runs great and has a better quality of cut that my John Deere 2305.:greendr:

What is this model equivalent to in the Simplicty line nowdays?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
I'd guess between a Conquest and Prestige. Does it have hydro lift and PS? These are what the prestige has along with a little bigger trans.
Conquest has no PS and spring assist impliment lift. Other than that pretty much the same.

MU

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd guess between a Conquest and Prestige. Does it have hydro lift and PS? These are what the prestige has along with a little bigger trans.
Conquest has no PS and spring assist impliment lift. Other than that pretty much the same.

MU
No PS, but does have hydraulic lift.:thanku:

·
Super Moderator
16,797 Posts
The Prestige replace the hydraulic lift Landlord and I guess the Conquest replaced the manual lift Landlord. Because 1999 was the last year of the Soverign and they only offered the Landlord after 2000 until the Prestige and the Conquest Came out as there mid level GT under the Leagacy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts