My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gents,

i can only say . . . i don't know, what i don't know! am fearful on this buying decision. i want to purchase a land pride bb1548 for my bx2360 w/turf tires. am really looking for the use as a rear counter weight when i'm not box blading
(loader, racthet raking and snow blading/removal).
i've come to the realization that the bx2360, really is a light weight sub compact-
and may be limited in it's use and preformance with this implement. please enlighten me . . . i have many hours of work ahead of me . thanks for your time and attention . . . better suggestions and all points of views-pro and con appreciated- shrekbelly

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I have a 5' box blade (I recommend a 4', though) and my John Deere 2305 (similar in size and horse power to your BX2360) handles it fine, so your BX2360 should have no problem using the 4' box blade. It works OK for ballast weight, but I much prefer to use my actual ballast box when doing heavier loader work: the ballast box is more nimble and weighs twice as much.

Even though your BX2360 is light weight, it can do much more than most people would think!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I think the BB0548 would be a better fit for the BX. The BB15 series would be a better match for a larger frame tractor like the B series. The Land Pride 05 series, like the Woods Estate series, is designed specifically for sub compacts. The BB0548 has a 6 cubic ft capacity while the BB1548 is 9.8cu ft. My Woods GBC48 has a 9 cu ft capacity and with it filled and the rippers down, it's a full load for my Massey GC with R1 ag tires. It would be a struggle if I had turfs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts