My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beware...

I just got blades(GatorMulching) from " Jackssmallengines" immediately noticed the round hole in the center. Called to say wrong part, and was told to ship them back,(my expense) and they would send out the right ones.

Checked computer and got very confused about part/repacement numbers as did the second person I talked to at Jacks.

They listed the blades I got as 42" repacements for the "100 series"...therin lies the confusion. I beleive the LA series is New enough alot of websites are'nt updated yet.

You can get Gator Mulching blades for LA100 series, But double check to make sure which "series" you are getting.

BTW...The second person at Jacks kept me on hold for a long time but the blades were cheaper than what I ordered, and she for-go the shipping and was very polite, as I was getting annoyed. I have to ship the blades back but ended up saving $5.00....I'll update the part # if they're the right ones this time...I think "Jacks" might also....:praying:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes DG...thats my point...the LA series uses the "star" shaped center while the 100 series does not....I think...I think...

·
Registered
62 Posts
My 115 has star shaped. It's in the "LA" series but without the "LA" in front of it since it's older(2006). They change them alot for some reason.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks JDC.. Appearantly the OEM on the Deere blades are GX 22151.
Jacks..(I fear) has a Oregon #92-106 listed as the replacement blades for this but they are "standard", not mulching. I found the Gator Mulching blades..Oregon #92-615 on their website but they are not listed as "Deere" replacements...and now I fear Jack(xxx)s have sent me the wrong ones again..although I was assured they were mulching blades. Waiting for a response as I emailed them my concern....I will update....c1tobor

·
Registered
203 Posts
I've ran into problems with gator blades fitting wrong a couple of time. Mostly just the center hole being the wrong size resulting in the blades coming in contact.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts