My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a LA 130 with less than 50 hours on it where the blade electronically disengages and will not re-engage after about one hour of use. This seems to be at the time the battery loses its charge. I have tested this out on two batteries that hold a charge if not in use. Also the bypass switch for backing up does not work. Would a back up switch that does not work cause the battery to discharge? Any other ideas? Anyone experieced similar? Cure?
thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I figured as much and I would take it in if it were under warranty. I am the second owner of a two year old unit. Now I know why it was half price. I thought maybe someone would have seen this and knew the cause.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have seen a fuse between the battery and the engine. Would that be the critter? That is an easy fix. I think I'll try it regardless.

·
Registered
333 Posts
PTO's are not fused on the LA series. the fuse you see near the battery is the main fuse. If it is blown, nothing will work. I would be looking at the charging system. Get the PIN number off the machine and run it thru yur dealer. Warranty is warranty.... first or tenth owner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts