My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Kabota is a 2008 that I've had since new and I would like to convert my LA513 loader/bucket to a quick attach unit. Can anyone who has done this or knows what to do tell me the simplest method that won't break my bank account? I was told it could be done, but was also told it would mean a whole new bucket, which I'm trying to avoid as my bucket is in fine shape. Any help or advice would be appreciated.
Thanks
Deke in NE Michigan

·
Registered
3 Posts
They make a weldable quick attach plate that can be welded onto your bucket. We use them all the time when someone is upgrading their tractor. I am not suggesting any certain brand but there are quite a few when you do a search.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I agree with tractorfacts. Have you attempted researching your question on line?. I did just that & saw many QA kits available & videos with conversion instructions. It will surprise me if you can covert your loader to QA for frt attachments for less than $750 but a lot of cost will depend on your welding/fabricating capabilities.

·
Professional Homeowner
7,174 Posts
I'm struggling with the same decision for my LA852 (I think) loader on my L4610. There is a pin on QA bracket for the loader itself, but cheapest I could find it is about $900. Plus, like you said, bucket needs upgraded also. Truth be known I might just buy another bucket, since I really don't like the one I have. SSQA plates for attachments can be had for less than $100, and it would probably cost $200 to have bucket modified, so might as well buy a new bucket. I might at least attempt to modify mine, as I do weld a little. Plus, since I want a grapple, I'd need 3rd function, so all told just for upgrades it'll probably be $2500 + attachment costs (grapple, forks). I kind of wish I would have shopped more for a machine that already had everything. Most of the newer stuff comes from the factory with SSQA already on it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts