My Tractor Forum banner

L130 PTO Switch Housing and Wiring melting

3354 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  davidg
L130 the switch housing started to melt, so I got a new on and now the wiring plug and switch housing melted. It can be salvaged but would like to know what caused this? Do you think its the PTO drawing too mch current or could it be something else. how can I get a wiring diagram for this?:thSick:
1 - 1 of 2 Posts

teh manual is at

if it is melting wiring/switches then you have a shorted wire or a problem with the PTO. has it been blowing the fuse as well? if so, put a 20A back in there if you oversized teh fuse. find the problem.
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.