My Tractor Forum banner

L130 PTO Switch Housing and Wiring melting

3353 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  davidg
L130 the switch housing started to melt, so I got a new on and now the wiring plug and switch housing melted. It can be salvaged but would like to know what caused this? Do you think its the PTO drawing too mch current or could it be something else. how can I get a wiring diagram for this?:thSick:
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.