My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a used d950 it was from an old Jacobsen Reel mower.Problem is all O have is engine with flywheel.Guy says it had a flexplate with a 1.5" keyed shaft but threw it out.
Im looking for that part.Something that bolts to the flywheel and has atleast a 1" male keyed shaft.
Does this part exist and what is it called.
I'm a mechanic......searched everything I could think of.
Guy does not know the make and model of mower so I can search for parts.
Local Kubota won't help without model and serial of machine.
Engine runs well and has varible throttle.I plan to install it into a boat.

I visited a diesel motorcycle conversion forum where the Kubota D series dominates.Everyone there had something machined or made.


1 - 1 of 1 Posts