My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought that I would pass this idea on for guys with sub-compact Kubotas like me. I found myself needing some kind of carry all for the Kubota that I could put tools, gloves, or water in. Went to the local $ store and picked up this 7"X8" plastic basket for a $1. Secured a piece of old trex decking to the bottom to level it; used one zip tie to secure it to the loader pin and the rest is history. I think it works pretty good. Almost forgot to mention, drill a few holes in the bottom of the basket for drainage.

Attachments

·
Machinery enthusiast
4,257 Posts
:thThumbsU Great idea. Sometimes the simplest ideas work the best :D
Dave

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Great idea. slkpk

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Pretty slick! That spot won't work for me, though... have brake pedal there. Plenty of room elsewhere, though! Thanks!

·
Retired MTF Founder & Administrator
15,755 Posts
Thought that I would pass this idea on for guys with sub-compact Kubotas like me. I found myself needing some kind of carry all for the Kubota that I could put tools, gloves, or water in. Went to the local $ store and picked up this 7"X8" plastic basket for a $1. Secured a piece of old trex decking to the bottom to level it; used one zip tie to secure it to the loader pin and the rest is history. I think it works pretty good. Almost forgot to mention, drill a few holes in the bottom of the basket for drainage.
nice, you always need a little extra room for 'stuff' :fing32:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts