My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, does any body know where to get hydrolic hoses for a b7100 hst, i am looking to replace all (1 at a time) hoping to find a good sourse, resonable priced .thanks dean

·
Machinery enthusiast
4,257 Posts
welcome aboard steelguitarman, interesting moniker :D

Your best bet is to find a local hydraulic shop. Some advertise as a hydraulic fittings supply house while others advertise for all things hydraulic.
You can look them up in the phone book and/or find a heavy eqt dealer and ask where they get their hoses made up. Your local tractordealer(s) probaby use them also.
Once you've located a shop, take your old hose(s) off then take them down. Most after market hoses are better than the OEM's and aren't as expensive.
Good luck

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
For quick turn around and exact fit, I agree with Volfandt, but if price is an real issue, you can buy premade hoses at surplus center.com and discount hydraulic hose.com. I think SC sells them in 6" increments up to about 4 feet, then in 1 foot increments. DHH sells it by the foot or in reals if you can make up your own terminations. But again, the easiest and fastest way is to go to a local hydraulic shop where most will make up a hose while you wait.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys, im knew to the tractor world ,so bear with my questions from here out . thanks again for the responce. dean

1 - 4 of 4 Posts