My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help!!!...Can anyone out there help me with a small problem??....had a bit of an electrical fire on my B6100...managed to get most of the loom but i'm told that the charging circuit (from Alternatot to regulator and to the ignition switch) is no longer available!!!...does anyone have a wiring diagram so as i can make one up??...would be most gratefull if anyone could help....

·
5,532 Posts
Martyb, I have to say welcome to mytractorforum.com and I have sent you a couplee-mails about the wiring diagram. If you can locate a I&T Kubota manual (manual number K-201 which is available for about $25.00 U. S. dollars) they have the wiring diagram on page 45-46. I orginally sent you a e-mail on the L355 which is incorrect and I have sent the 2nd with the correct wiring diagram. I hope that this helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello to you all... I have already asked two local dealers and they both told me the same thing.."sorry that parts obsolete!!"...New tractor sales must be down!!..
Thank you Michael I have recieved your e-mails and they have been a great help and my trusty little B6 is now up and running with a fully charged battery!!..Thanks again everyone.... will drop in again real soon.

·
5,532 Posts
Your welcome guy and I hope that you drop in more and enjoy the forums that are here. If you have any other questions just drop in ask and I will or someone here with different experieces will be able to answer. Enjoy and see you later.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts