My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am new to this forum after being referred by a friend who thought that I can find answer to my questions.

I saw an ad on ebay to sell a 2004 Kubota 3430 with a load and a SQ720 brush hog for $4,200, with about 60 hours on it. I do not know anything about this tractor. Can someone tell me something about this tractor and the asking price? Look forward to learning from y'all. Thanks

·
Member Extraordinaire - Deceased March 2017
3,101 Posts
nvan said:
Hi,

I am new to this forum after being referred by a friend who thought that I can find answer to my questions.

I saw an ad on ebay to sell a 2004 Kubota 3430 with a load and a SQ720 brush hog for $4,200, with about 60 hours on it. I do not know anything about this tractor. Can someone tell me something about this tractor and the asking price? Look forward to learning from y'all. Thanks
Can you post the E-Bay number on the auction. If it is a buy it now price then It sure sounds like a scam to me, but i would have to look at the auction to tell you more. Oh, and welcome to the forum. :Welcome:

Durwood

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Durwood,

Why are you saying that it smells fishy with the ad? Is it because the asking price is low? The item number is 7504345454. Hope to hear back from you. Thanks.

·
Member Extraordinaire - Deceased March 2017
3,101 Posts
nvan said:
Durwood,

Why are you saying that it smells fishy with the ad? Is it because the asking price is low? The item number is 7504345454. Hope to hear back from you. Thanks.
It must have been a scam because if that is the correct number you gave me then the ad has already been pulled. Yes, the low price gave it away unless that was just the starting bid price. Also, any time they tell you you have to be pre-appoved to bid , that is another sign. I got an E-mail today that said it was from E-bay and they wanted me to verify all my account info or my account was no good after 30 days. SCAM all the way on that one. Never give them that info. Don't give up though on E-bay. Just proceed with extreem caution and if you have doubts, just ask about it here and someone will be sure to help you.
Here is a link to some tractors on E-bay.
http://business.listings.ebay.com/T...2QQfsopZ2QQsacatZ91953QQsocmdZListingItemList

Durwood

·
Registered
42 Posts
Durwood, is 100% correct (as usual). Its a scam :eck16: without doubt. Whenever you see something that sounds too good to be true most likely it is (especially lately on EBAY). That Pre-approved BS is a dead give away. I've sent dozens or e-mails to EBAY reporting these scammers. It makes it bad for the good folk trying to sell or buy.
Never ,Never answer a e-mail regarding your account #'s, even from an alleged EBAY.If you open their "phoney" attachment link it looks like EBAY but its not. Thats what some poor folk do and then give their info and then its all over. :00000060:
EBAY will always tell you they will never ask for such things. If you have to change things like account #'s, cards, etc, you have to log into your account to do that. If you doubt a source, forward it to [email protected] or [email protected] and wait for a response. Better safe than sorry and read/check out their profile before buying.
I hate to :beatdeadh but people get burned every day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts