My Tractor Forum banner

Kohler Owners / Techs: Need Help Installing Welch Expansion Plug

865 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  hotajax
A few posts below, I referred to it as a "governor gear cover". My mistake, I recalled the correct name, and it is a welch plug. If you know the right way to put one in a Kohler 314-8, series K321 engine, could you please pass on your expertise? Thanks.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.