My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
NOT ENOUGH MUD OR SNOW!!!
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would a K341 complete except carb be worth? It has about 100 hrs on a rebuild. Also what would one be worth with the 30 Kohler/Carter carb? Just wondering.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I just sold a well worn K341 for $350, I didn't want to sell it but figured I could find a whole used machine for that amount if I needed one in the future. The one I sold came out of a Ford LGT parts tractor I bought for $50 at auction. It ran but smoked and had low compression. I kept the carb and starter.

I would think that a complete 16hp in good shape should bring upwards of $500 or so but as with most things, it depends on how bad someone needs one. To the right person, it may be worth $800.

Most of the used, good running examples I've seen have been around $450 to $500 or so.
I would probably price it at around $675 with the carb ready to run and hold out for my price.

·
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It came out of a Massey 16 last year. The PO had parted most of the tractor out so I picked it up. Was thinking of poss selling it so I can put money into my 14 for getting it ready this winter.

·
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Put it on c-list today so hopefully it sells. Dont really want to sell it but funds are low and I have quite a bit of work needed on the other MF14 to do for winter. Thanks for helping out on pricing fellas. If anyone from Iowa is needing it I will sell it to MTF members cheaper than what I have it listed for . PM me if your interested and thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts