1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3 Posts
I believe the reviewer of the Kioti CK4010SE Cab was wrong in stating, "Cooling fins for the engine and hydraulics are just behind for easy visual inspection and cleaning when necessary stating... ". I have a CK3510SE Cab with the same configuration of cooling fins. It is extremely difficult to get behind the coolers to clean them from the back side. Kioti customer service simply said "that's the way it is." Cleaning the coolers will had a great deal of time to maintaining the equipment so it does not overheat because of dust and chaff accumulations.

·
Kioti SCUT
394 Posts
The reviewer also mentioned that Kioti has a military / first responder rebate. I'm retired Air Force (33 yrs) and bought a CS2210 last year. I did NOT buy it from the dealer listed in the review; it was another dealer. My dealer did not tell me anything about the rebate offer. I found out about it on my own about a week after my purchase. I contacted Kioti customer service (twice) to ask about it, and received no reply at all. I then contacted my dealer and he asked for a copy of my retired ID, which I provided. I then heard nothing more. No rebate and no reply.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts