My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used or even seen the new King Kutter XBX 54" tiller. I am considering it for my John Deere 1026r. I know that it has a smaller gear box and has a stamped housing instead of the KKII cast housing. It is still quite heavy at 520# but cast is always better than stamped. I am wondering if the durability of this unit is as good as the KKII.

I am trying to find a very durable tiller that is in the 50" to 55" range. I am concerned that a 48" tiller is too close to the width of the rear tires. I know it will cover them but with very little extra.

Quick responses are greatly appreciated due the fact that I want to purchase a tiller with in the next few days. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone have any other comments for Small Green Tractor's question? I am in the same boat as him right now.

Thanks,
Curt

·
Premium Member
31,654 Posts
Does anyone have any other comments for Small Green Tractor's question? I am in the same boat as him right now.

Thanks,
Curt
Welcome to the forum Curt. :Welcome1:

Have you tried searching the site for the info your looking for?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes I have been searching this site, along with many others trying to find the information related to the XB - 48" and the XBX - 54" King Kutter tillers. There just doesn't seem to be alot of information to be had out there.

Thanks,
Curt

·
Registered
3 Posts
Will do Mike...although this thread basically covered the questions I had, yet no answers were ever given. I hope that isn't the case if I start a new thread.

·
Super Moderator
29,550 Posts
This forum is not for asking questions, it is for making the intro which allows the system to autovalidate you. Threads here do not show up in the "New Posts" searches so most members never see them.

:Welcome1:

Since you have completed your intro, please take a few minutes to read our Posting Dos and Don'ts and our MTF House Rules

Again, :Welcome1: and enjoy our forum!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts