My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kia ora Koutou. (or hello to you all).

I'm a new member, having recently acquired a 1956 Ferguson 35.I'm mainly going to use it for a topping mower on my 12 acre block at this stage, but who knows. I'm always looking to learn more about my gear, particularly when it's older.

Ngā Mihi
Al

·
Registered
212 Posts
Kia ora Koutou. (or hello to you all).

I'm a new member, having recently acquired a 1956 Ferguson 35.I'm mainly going to use it for a topping mower on my 12 acre block at this stage, but who knows. I'm always looking to learn more about my gear, particularly when it's older.

Ngā Mihi
Al
Welcome New Zealand !!!! You've come to the right place! Someone on this sight will be a Ferguson expert. Not me....I bleed John Deere Green....

·
4,832 Posts
Hi Alimac1960
remarkable how those old work horses just keep on going..ask here if you need any help keeping it going...someone will be able to help....hope you enjoy your time here

·
Super Moderator
29,557 Posts
Alimac, welcome to MTF! Lots of info here and great members to assit and help, enjoy the site. BTW here is the link to the Ford 2n,8n 9n/Ferguson sub-forum, you will want to post your questions there to get answers:j

·
Registered
212 Posts
Alimac, welcome to MTF! Lots of info here and great members to assit and help, enjoy the site. BTW here is the link to the Ford 2n,8n 9n/Ferguson sub-forum, you will want to post your questions there to get answers:j

I knew one of you "old timers" would send him in the right direction.....thanks...I appreciate it!

Reactions: PA318Guy
1 - 5 of 5 Posts