My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the last two years I have been keeping track of when I mow my yard by marking it down on the calender. I was just wondering if anyone else does this besides me or am I just weird

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good point frank865

·
USMC
19,144 Posts
For the last two years I have been keeping track of when I mow my yard by marking it down on the calender. I was just wondering if anyone else does this besides me or am I just weird
Your just weird and don't worry about it:trink40: slkpk

·
Registered
90 Posts
I went to Home Depot today to buy a large ladder and some paint brushes. I wanted a ladder made in the USA. There were none. They're all made in Mexico. All of the paint brushes are made in china. I complained at the desk. The manager told me I was weird.
So, I'm starting to think that being weird is a virtue.
Keep marking that calendar.
"When the going gets weird - the weird go pro" H.S.Thompson

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Welcome to our world of weird. Where tractors are washed, waxed, and often road for fun...:biglaugh:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glad Im not alone!:thThumbsU

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:eek:

·
Registered
547 Posts
I keep a small spiral note book w/pencil inside a ziplock bag in my "map holder" and write down everything I do, ie. oil change,lube,adjustments,mowing times, etc.:rauch10:

weird....I think not....

·
Registered
55 Posts
I keep a small spiral note book w/pencil inside a ziplock bag in my "map holder" and write down everything I do, ie. oil change,lube,adjustments,mowing times, etc.:rauch10:

weird....I think not....
I log all mantenance and adjustments too. If I didn't I would never remember what I did and when.

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
I don't have to log anything down. My wife is a constant reminder of things to be done.

·
Just passing through
8,413 Posts
I don't have to log anything down. My wife is a constant reminder of things to be done.
:sidelaugh
You must NOT let your wife have access to this forum...:rolleyes::D

·
Registered
124 Posts
I write the date or just ticks when I forget the write dates for a while in my owners manual. Poor mans hour meter.
Also jot down when I do maintenence and sharpen blades.
Color me weird too.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Going to mow tomarrow. Calender says it will be number 25 at 2 hrs per mowing thats 50 hrs I have put on my mower this year.

:Tractor2:

·
Registered
396 Posts
I keep track of the date and no. of hours on the engine for each maintenance item I do on the tractor but keeping track of when you mow the yard? :biglaugh:

To me that's kind of like keeping track of bowel movements....they are necessary and occur at regular intervals...but I don't keep a log book! :sidelaugh

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,672 Posts
I would like to remember to write everything down, usually procrastination wins!:banghead3

1 - 20 of 27 Posts