My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
20,000 +posts!
20,939 Posts
1995 I think--Travis Tritt never hit Nashville's top 40 till the early 90's!..

My theory is everything that grows we eat,was fertilized with manure ,so I would say if your eating vegetables,mushrooms aint no worse!..

·
Banned
1,879 Posts
Whether you eat it or listen to it, everyone consumes a peck of it in their life time.

·
Just Have a Little Faith!
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
and some folks get food poisoning from eating it. Where does E. Coli come from? A restuarant I used to work at part time, had to pull scallions and sprouts because of contamination.

Never mind, I guess it is classified under dumb question.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
yeah but think really think about how many different hands your food goes through being processed all the machines how many chances there are for people to sneeze cough and fart lol pick boogers machines leaking stuff. i really don't want to think about it but i had to say something lol

·
Registered
309 Posts
Considering what mushrooms are grown in, is it really a good idea to consume them fresh???
Mushroom compost is all steam sterilized, AFAIK. Else the mushrooms would probably be overtaken by seeds sprouting from the manure.

This refers to store bought buttons and others. Some, if not most edible wild mushrooms (like the golden chanterells that are in season here now) should be cooked because raw, they can cause stomach upset in some people.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts