15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Katts nephew with the rusted wheel JD 160 :banghead3

Having trouble posting !!!!!!!!!

Why can't my nephew post on JD Forum

·
Super Moderator
35,822 Posts
Welcome Katt's nephew! We're all waiting to see how you did with the wheel!

·
Premium Member
9,754 Posts
Don't bother responding He can't see your posts.......all he gets from this website is AFTJD, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

KATT will be leaving MTF soon if they don't fix it !!!!!!!

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
Don't bother responding He can't see your posts.......all he gets from this POS website is AFTJD, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

KATT will be leaving MTF soon if they don't fix it !!!!!!!
Even though he has been a member for a while .. he still needs to post in the introduction section first .. to be validated ..

It SHOULD work for him now that he did post there .. I moved his thread here into the JD section ..

Ask him to try to post here now :thanku:

I'm real sorry that you think MTF is a POS website :sorry1:

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
Welcome AFTJD, good to have you here and be patient, you should be good to go now, the system automatically updates validation at 25 minutes past the hour, every hour. Your first post starting the process was at 6:45PM., so at 7:25 PM, you should be fully validated, so have at reading/posting in the forums and enjoy your time here :fing32:.

·
Super Moderator
17,124 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
:Welcome1: and enjoy the forum. slkpk

·
Super Moderator
32,161 Posts
I'm Katts nephew with the rusted wheel JD 160 :banghead3

Having trouble posting !!!!!!!!!

Why can't my nephew post on JD Forum
It might take up to a hour to be approved for normal posting after your first post. the system resets members posting settings once a hour. So depending on the time you posted, it could take up to a hour. Try it agean, and see how it works now, and if your still not up and running we will get right on it, and see whats up.

Welcome to MTF, and hope you enjoy your stay!!!

·
Retired MTF Admin
26,564 Posts
It might take up to a hour to be approved for normal posting after your first post. the system resets members posting settings once a hour. So depending on the time you posted, it could take up to a hour. Try it agean, and see how it works now, and if your still not up and running we will get right on it, and see whats up.

Welcome to MTF, and hope you enjoy your stay!!!
Neither one has been back since they posted in this Thread..

Just think of how many spammers we would have if we had instant validation!! :Stop:

·
Premium Member
9,754 Posts
:thanku: Hey guys He hasn't had time to check it. but I'm sure you guys fixed it.
He was up for my B-Day yesterday and said after like 6 months ( hardly instant ) he still couldn't even read posts.
:sorry1: You guys know KATT doesn't think MTF is a POS site just got very frustrated.
Nobody has dibbs on KATTs stuff:lalala: Well maybe the mowerblades:banghead3

·
16,809 Posts
:thanku: Hey guys He hasn't had time to check it. but I'm sure you guys fixed it.
He was up for my B-Day yesterday and said after like 6 months ( hardly instant ) he still couldn't even read posts.
:sorry1: You guys know KATT doesn't think MTF is a POS site just got very frustrated.
Nobody has dibbs on KATTs stuff:lalala: Well maybe the mowerblades:banghead3

Ah--I see young person with "instant gratification-ittius"..:eek:mg:.Just takes a little while to get onto a good thing!!
Tell him to keep trying--and again--if'n he never asks--we never know there's a problem....

glenn

·
Registered
651 Posts
I think the problem is that he didn't post pictures. Afterall, if he doesn't post pictures, he can't be Katt's nephew. :sidelaugh:biglaugh:

Paul

1 - 20 of 42 Posts