My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, new member here. I own a 2014 super bronco model# 13wq93kp011. It has a tuff torq k46cb transaxle and I would really like to replace it with a k58. My question is I'm not sure which k58 would work. Does anyone know if mtd part# 918-07233 would work in this machine without major modification. Sorry to be so long winded, it's raining where I am. Thanks!

·
Registered
501 Posts
Hi, new member here. I own a 2014 super bronco model# 13wq93kp011. It has a tuff torq k46cb transaxle and I would really like to replace it with a k58. My question is I'm not sure which k58 would work. Does anyone know if mtd part# 918-07233 would work in this machine without major modification. Sorry to be so long winded, it's raining where I am. Thanks!
Hey,
Your best bet is probably just call Troy Bilt. I own a Troy Bilt Pony and i've had to call them to get various answers on Troy stuff. Not a lot of, really getting into it, Troy owners on here. I know Troy Bilt's top mower has the K58. As you know they are built by MTD and MTD makes lots of mowers. So they should be able to give you the answer you are looking for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts