My Tractor Forum banner

K series fuel pump

739 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  beaner2u
I have a K301 that I am putting on a 60's Commercial 12 and I cannot find information as to which is the inlet and which is the outlet on the mechanical fuel pumps. I have read that the metal and plastic pumps have reversed inlets/outlets, but which is which? I have a guess.....when looking at the pump side of the engine, the metal pump inlet is on the right?
Thanks in advance to the help.
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
right sounds correct for inlet ...

the valves in the pumps tend to stick and not seal if left for extended periods ....
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.