My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought i would share the big rigs today.

from right to left its my JD70D, JD6300, JD4520, JD2210, If you look hard just to the left of the 2210 you can see my yella JD 440 Dozer.

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Team_Green

They look great but you do have to look REAL hard! :sidelaugh Where are the pics? :sidelaugh

·
myyyy preciousssss!
402 Posts
nice looking family, if you put the 6300 and the JD4520 a bit closer together you might have an X series on its way :ROF :ROF

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Very nice! Now that I put my glasses on I can them much better! :thThumbsU

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice looking family, if you put the 6300 and the JD4520 a bit closer together you might have an X series on its way :ROF :ROF
:ROF :ROF :ROF :ROF
:praying: I need another mowing machine. I didnt drag out the mowers and projects. there is a JD60 a JD LT133 a JD112 and a JD317 also.. :ROF

·
Great Site Good People
6,659 Posts
TeamGreen, I see you have your units parked under a supercell. Where is the funnel at?:ROF :ROF

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Nice herd TG. Should be real proud of them.

·
9K+ Poster
12,162 Posts
That 2210 sure looks tiny there! :)

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
That 2210 sure looks tiny there! :)
That 2210 is the runt of the litter. If you'll send it to my house, I'll feed it and water it and treat it like it was my own. :)

It could even play with the 180 so it doesn't get too lonely!

·
USMC
19,144 Posts
Thanks for sharing with us. slkpk

·
Registered
27 Posts
One on the far right right. What is it?? Blast from the past. Looks a whole lot like one I grew up on. Like the one I ran up a tree when I was about 12? 13?? years old.
Can't remember series now. But thinking our tractor had a different front axel than that one.
Would have been 1950s? 60s??

·
Castor Freak
2,167 Posts
Dang TG, no Lawn-Boys to be proud of? Why don't you get off yer big butt and do some push mowing :ROF Those JD's look pretty good, but not as good as your old dodge power wagon.

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol cause i cut 40 acres right behind my house..

LB's would just end up being trash here.. This Hay field i call a yard is think.. to think for a push mower. One neibour two homes over killed a mower in two cuts.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Awesome array of green machines...:trink39:

I just looooove the cab tractor... I need to wipe drool off my keyboard as I type this...LOL

·
外人Geezer MTF Member
2,218 Posts
Team, great! I'll take the second one from the left, thank you...:praying:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts