My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Retired Super Moderator
5,482 Posts
:Welcome: Kevin yes those Gravelys are a beast hated to see them stop making them.

·
Banned
110 Posts
Kbeitz,

Welcome. Glad to have you on the Mytractorforum.

That is a very interesting picture to a dyed in the wool southern redneck, who is now going to stick his redneck way out and ask a foolish question.

Why in the world do you need such a large winch on a tractor that size? I’m not familiar with the Gravely line of tractors but have read many post praising them highly. Even at that, I’ve never realized what a world class get-you-out-of-a-bog hole machine the Gravely tractors must be!!

·
Citizen of Earth
15,234 Posts
:Welcome: Kevin! I'm looking forward to seeing some pics on whatever you have been building this winter. And checking out the next show at Jacktown, PA. I do hope you hang around.

·
Collector of many tractors
15,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I needed a way to get the winch up into the woods where most tractors and truck could not go... I anchor the tractor fast to a tree and pull my back-hoe up into the woods to make roads that I can drive anything on...

·
A day ahead of y'all..
4,600 Posts
:Welcome: Kevin...Really glad you came. I hope you like it here and post some more of your fantastic collection of "projects".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts