My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Toro forum Call it Toro/wheel horse. Bolens could be the Bolens/troy-bilt even though MTD is a the parent company When I think of Bolens I also think of the Garden-way years with Troy-Bilt.
Maybe a Gravely/Ariens combined forum since Ariens is the Parent company.
Just My .2cents. :D

·
Super Moderator
16,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A few More suggestions

and Maybe Ford/New Holland. and under the Ebay forum or it own forum a pricing MSRP/blue Book guide so if people have questions about price that they can't find on the Manufacturers site.

·
Super Moderator
16,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just move these threads over two the Moderator forum

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Bolens needs to be seperate from MTD. Currently MTD makes only one lowly LT with the bolens name. New bolens has absolutley nothing in common with old FMC Bolens.
The Bolens section on TF was one of the last tractor forums opened and one of the most visited. It would have surpassed most of the others in time. Let's not bury here.

Even troy-bilt isn't what it was but the header bolens/troy-bilt could encompass the fmc, garden-way, and troy-bilt years. This would be everything BEFORE mtd.

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
sixchows said:
Bolens needs to be seperate from MTD. Currently MTD makes only one lowly LT with the bolens name. New bolens has absolutley nothing in common with old FMC Bolens.
The Bolens section on TF was one of the last tractor forums opened and one of the most visited. It would have surpassed most of the others in time. Let's not bury here.

Even troy-bilt isn't what it was but the header bolens/troy-bilt could encompass the fmc, garden-way, and troy-bilt years. This would be everything BEFORE mtd.
Agreed. A real Bolens was a real tractor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts