My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Retired AF Lifer!
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been working around the place with a vengence; replaced the back door and installed a new storm door, pulled up the carpet in the dining room and started putting down laminate floor, the other half is planting trees and shrubs, got the decorative pond up and running, working on extending the horse pastures (into the front yard...let them mow, I'll use the tractor for other things)....the list goes on.

The extension on the pasture, in work

The pond working but still needing a bit of clean up

And the obligatory "tractor at work (rest?)" pic

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
Looking real good.

And trust me Edward, he ain't living on his AF retirement. Same pension coming in here.

·
Administrator
21,220 Posts
Sounds like you've been keeping busy. Looks good around your yard. Hard work is paying off.

·
16,490 Posts
Looks good--Compadre--you are doing some serious stuff around the homestead!!...
I bet you feel proud, no matter how tired when you retire at night...:trink40:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Uh, isnt it time to take the snow plow off????
Or do you use it to clean up after the horse's???
Nice pics

Busy here too, she's planting, I'm still digging and leveling the back yard by hand with the leftover dirt from the trenching.

·
Retired AF Lifer!
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Uh, isnt it time to take the snow plow off????
Or do you use it to clean up after the horse's???
Nice pics

Busy here too, she's planting, I'm still digging and leveling the back yard by hand with the leftover dirt from the trenching.
As a matter of fact that's why it's on there...manure pile control, also pushing away cut underbrush at the bottom end of the property in preparation for expanding the pasture that way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts