My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is very nice to see all of you again and my signature should speak in spades for me!! I would hope a fresh start is in order for all concerened!

My Best Regards,

·
Retired Super Moderator
5,460 Posts
:Welcome: back Dean i hope your doing good. How have you been these last few weeks.

·
Once again a Super Member
13,711 Posts
Welcome back Dean
Good to hear from one of my favorite Okies

·
Banned
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thank you JodyandSJ, (play on names ) I have been fine and even a little bit lighter from my new job (No I won't post another pic of my backside) :fing20: , see pic I posted on another thread (Trailers I think)...

Dogs really don't understand why I am gone so much lately and a real pain in the you know what when I return!! G/F is copeing with them as best as she can!!

PS, Glad you all got it going again!!

Sincerely and nice of you all to let me return! (WingNut too)

·
Member Extraordinaire - Deceased March 2017
3,101 Posts
Welcome Back Dean. I'm glad to see you again. Yes Dean, it is like a fresh beginning for all. Looking forward to your posts. :trink39:

Durwood

·
Banned
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Durwood said:
Welcome Back Dean. I'm glad to see you again. Yes Dean, it is like a fresh beginning for all. Looking forward to your posts. :trink39:

Durwood

Thank you, I will return your kindness!

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Welcome back Dean, glad that you found the new forum... We all are trying to make it the best ever....Hope you enjoy our place..... :smilie_fl

·
Anything With Wheels
9,834 Posts
Welcome Back Dean

It is very nice to see all of you again and my signature should speak in spades for me!! I would hope a fresh start is in order for all concerened!

Those are words to live by!! Nice Credo! :fing25:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Welcome Dean.

Whether this group is called tractorforum or mytractorforum really doesn't matter. The same great group of people are getting back together again.

We're all looking forward to this being the best tractor forum on the net.

- Tom L.

P.S. looks like you have a fun job. When I retire I want a job like that. I don't get to play with tractors all day, only computers.

·
. . . . . . . . . . . .
1,122 Posts
What are the odds? Two Okies, in Yankee land. I live out near Blanchard, how bout' yourself? At any rate, welcome aboard. There seems to be a lot of good people here, and a lot of experience to be shared. You know, before the internet, kinfolks, coffee shops and the telephone were my only limited sources for rea-world experience. Forums like this are a Godsend, aren't they?

Bruce

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi Dean,

Glad to see you made your way back into the flock.
It just wouldn’t seem like home without you here.
:trink39:

Don’t forget to repost all those neat projects you built.
A lot of these new members never saw any of the stuff
on the old site and I’d like to have another look at that
lift platform you built for the loader.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Dean, :Welcome:
Really great to hear from you again. :smilie_fl
Like Anthony said, "Don’t forget to repost all those neat projects you built". :fing32:

·
Off Hiatus.
1,123 Posts
call me overanalytical, but it seems like this is pretty good timing of a new tractor joint being formed...seeing as how you got banned from the other one...

we all missed you, but i'm thinking this is the nicest you'll see some of these people ever be to you, once they get to know you (its a joke...)

Can people get banned from this joint too I wonder

·
Member Extraordinaire - Deceased March 2017
3,101 Posts
KC, you seriously need to do something with that pic. Maybe i could dig you up one of my old avatars to use. :aetsch:

Durwood

·
m-ODD-r8r
2,357 Posts
Zing!

kubotachick said:
call me overanalytical, but it seems like this is pretty good timing of a new tractor joint being formed...seeing as how you got banned from the other one...

we all missed you, but i'm thinking this is the nicest you'll see some of these people ever be to you, once they get to know you (its a joke...)

Can people get banned from this joint too I wonder
ROF ROF ROF ROF ROF

·
Banned
109 Posts
Welcome Back Archdean,

Where ever it is you are coming back from, you didn’t happen to run up with Andy? Either coming or going? :)

Notice, I addressed you with your whole screen name. I did this because I miss the old Archdean and hope the philosophy expressed in your new signature line doesn’t mean you won’t be setting off a little fire works once in a while. At any rate, glad to be back on the same board with you and I’m sure whatever you do will help make this site great.

I saw the picture you posted of the rig you are driving and want to say, drive careful. Be extra careful until you get the bigger rig. Them little old ladies don’t care what you are hauling or how long it takes to stop. They will pull right out in front of you. I know, some who do this don’t even have to excuse of being a little old lady.

·
Banned
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will take the time to answer each of you as you took the time to reply to me... And as I sit here doing this, posting this thread was a gamble on my part and probably was on yours too!!

Might add it was gratifying and shows a different attitude than before for which undoubtedly spells success for this site!!

jodyand- Thanks, already asked and answered!

Admin- Thanks, same as Jodyand!

Wingnut- Edited to include My favorite Texan and the same Thanks as above!

Durwood- It's nice to see you again too!! I always gravitate to your posts, Think it's the captivating nature of your Avitars!!

Paul B- Same here and thank you!

Ernie-"Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.." And as we have said privately many times I sincerely hope this change holds for all of you! Thanks again for your demonstrated friendship!

Argee- "Those are words to live by!! Nice Credo!" Thanks and as you know by now I really do!

Tom L- I hope you do also, There can be no question that life has been good to me and I wish it to be good for all of you too!

Bruce- "What are the odds? Two Okies, in Yankee land. I live out near Blanchard, how bout' yourself? At any rate, welcome aboard. There seems to be a lot of good people here, and a lot of experience to be shared. You know, before the internet, kinfolks, coffee shops and the telephone were my only limited sources for rea-world experience. Forums like this are a Godsend, aren't they?"

Grove, OK - Yes they can be as long as a bit of humor is not taken as a personal suppository!! But that refers to a now defunct site!

AEGT(Anthony)-"Glad to see you made your way back into the flock.
It just wouldn’t seem like home without you here."
Thanks my friend and I wouldn't of done it but for your encouragement!!
Projects, Perhaps later will see what rears it's head in the future!! You do a better job anyway!!

HarryG- Goes w/o saying and how about a post or two to update us on that Combat boy of yours!! :smilie_fl

KC- Yes indeed, it is ironic that I was banned from the previous site and those critics have yet to appear on this thread !! Go figure :fing20: But the invitation is open and for all to see if they feel it's necessary!!!
BTW concerning your avitar it's gone from bad to worse, Find something you like and send it to me via e-mail (you have it) I'll shrink it for you and send it back in a format for you to post directly!!

Cat Daddy- "ROF ROF ROF ROF ROF ", What's more to say 'cept if you can't say something nice just post a ROF !!!

John-in-GA- "Welcome Back Archdean,

Where ever it is you are coming back from, you didn’t happen to run up with Andy? Either coming or going?

Notice, I addressed you with your whole screen name. I did this because I miss the old Archdean and hope the philosophy expressed in your new signature line doesn’t mean you won’t be setting off a little fire works once in a while. At any rate, glad to be back on the same board with you and I’m sure whatever you do will help make this site great."

Simply put John, That is one of the nicest things I have ever read and the main reason I wanted to address those that took the time to welcome me back!!

As soon as someone feels it's in there best interest to light the fuse permanently attached to Archdean I suppose the fireworks will return providing it has any merit!! :fing20:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts