My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I live in the U.P of michigan where the bolens are cheep to free!!!!

The 1st one I got is the husky 1250 that came with a snow thrower chains
I have only owned it for 3mo bought it at a garage sale $300

The 2nd one is the GT2000 it has only been around for 3days! I bought from a surplus auction not knowing anything other than it was for parts! I got it home put gas into it and it fired right up it has some hydro leaks not bad just enough to know one of the lines are bad one of the pulleys needed to be welded back together and now everything works!

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Welcome, nice looking tractors.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, O I forgot to say I bought the GT2000 for $150.00 after I payed for it I asked if anyone else bid on it and they said no so I could of gotten it cheaper. O well I still got one **** of a deal!

Hey what type of fluid do I put in the fill tube under the seat of the GT2000?

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
This is the stuff that I used when I had a tractor with an Eaton 11 (what yours has). I had great luck with it.

Jason

·
Roll Tide Roll!!!
62 Posts
:trink40: Good snag Yooper! You betcha, hey!

Saint

·
Registered
515 Posts
"Say Yah To Dah U.P. Eh!" We have family living in the Hancock, Houghton area. A beautiful place to visit. Your 300 inches of snow annually is a little more than I care to deal with though. A world of history up there. I think I paid $250 for my GT2000 but you really got a deal. You will love the power steering and dual hydraulics. There is a site on the net where you can download the owners manual at but I am unable to put my finger on it at the moment. Hopefully someone will post it here.
Enjoy your tractors,
Chris

·
Registered
175 Posts
Which part of the U.P? My wife is from the Soo. Nice tractors by the way. You were right, that was a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
515 Posts
"bhts" came up the with the site I was thinking of. Bookmark it as there is a ton of valuable information there. Good place to check for parts also. Now if I could just remember where I place that bookmark I would be in good shape.:fing20:
Chris

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
"Say Yah To Dah U.P. Eh!" We have family living in the Hancock, Houghton area. A beautiful place to visit. Your 300 inches of snow annually is a little more than I care to deal with though. A world of history up there. Enjoy your tractors,Chris
Their has not been much snow the last two winters So not much snow in SD? I might come out your way but more up by devils lake If I don't get a job out here after college... I going for welding.

Which part of the U.P? My wife is from the Soo. Nice tractors by the way. You were right, that was a pretty good deal.
Iam 35mi west of Marquette.

·
5,525 Posts
Welcome, nice bolens.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
So what is the extra hydraulic quick connects for on the GT2000? Iam all about fabing up my own stuff..
They are for a power angle plow or something similar.

Jason

·
Registered
299 Posts
Nice tractors

1 - 20 of 20 Posts