My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. This is my first post in this forum. I have been reading this forum the last 2 days and have enjoyed all the stories and the equipment that all the members have.

I have an Ariens 19.5 HP 42" lawn tractor that I purchased in the begining of the season. I upgraded from a 12 HP Murray that die on mw as I was using it to tcut the lawn. I purchased the unit from the local Home Depot with the bagging attachment. I have added the mulching kit since and have used it a couple of times. I like to bag the grass after using the mulching kit 3 tiems. This way the tatch doesn't build up. I like the blades for life which allows me to remove the blades put on th enew set and sharpen the used blades and keep spares.

I was wondering when I called the blades for life telephone number I get the call center for Husqvarna. Is this unit made by Husqvarna? I know that most Home Depot products are not the same that dealers have as HD makes the companies cheapen th eproductto get to their price point.

Just wanted to say hi.

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
Welcome eandras, nice to have you aboard here with us and enjoy the forums :).

Not sure on your question, but hopefully someone in the know will be along :fing32:.

·
Premium Member
4,780 Posts
:Welcome1:

Welcome eandras!

I also dunno much about ariens, or modern gear for that matter (old gravely guy), but there are folks here who track that stuff. I've seen a number of conversations about how husky is one of the few outfits actually manufacturing any more, and a lot of stuff is rebadged husky. If you use the search function in this forum, you'll see other posts on that topic.

Have fun, and :wwp:

·
ADMINISTRATOR
15,733 Posts
:Welcome1: eandras, glad to have ya aboard!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts