My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,
My dad and I just bought 2 cub lowboy 185's. Both running and In decent shape. The 1st 3 pictures below is the better of the 2 machines. We picked it up for $1350 with a 5yr yr old woods belly mower and the last picture that I have taken of we snagged for $1200 with a stock I.H. belly mower. Now that we have spent all our funds buying 2 machines because the prices were right rather than just 1 machine I need some help finding some cheap part suppliers or tricks around paying the big bucks at the dealers. The 185 in the 1st 3 pics just needs a seat and we would like to do a full tune up, such as plugs, wires, cap, rotor, points and condensor. The other 185 in the last pic needs some work. We would like to give it a tune up, but it also needs pto belts, front tires, the llloooooonnnggg belt front the rear pto pulley to the ih belly mower, and mower deck belts. Also If anyone could send me a link for a repair manual I can download and print it would be great. Thanks for your help and enjoy the pics.

Attachments

·
certified tractor nut
1,424 Posts
check steiner for the harder to find parts but tsc should have most of what you are looking for

1 - 3 of 3 Posts