My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I've been reading posts on different tractors now for awhile and trying to figure out what my "next" tractor should be. I currently have an Allist T-816, 48" deck and 42" blower and a transplanted Intek 19hp OHV Briggs twin. I cut about 3 acres and have a 300' driveway. My wife is planning on doing a "community" garden next Summer so my little tiller isn't going to cut it. After much looking I came across a 9020 with the deck and barely used 52" blower. It needs paint but other than that, seems like it's in good shape. It still has the pin for the shifter lock-out.

So, now my questions are, is there any chance of finding a tiller for this beast? Is there any maintenance that should be done on a regular basis to keep it going?

I'll upload a couple of photos once I pick up it, later this week.

Dave

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Congrats on your new acquisition , that's one of the tractors on my wish list. I would think there are plenty tillers available that would work on that tractor . Looking forward to seeing the pictures .

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
It needs a 2000RPM tiller which are not really rare but not a whole lot of them around
many companies sold them and a couple models sold by a lot of different brands were all the same tiller.Prices I see usually run from $500 to $1000.The first thing you need to check is to make sure the 9020 has the PTO shaft in it as they all have the switch on the dash for PTO and the hook up on the back.Hopefully it does as those shafts complete with the electric clutch usually run about $400 to $500 when you can find one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts