My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Ratchet Jaw old Member
10,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can`t stand to see a empty N cite , Where is Paul , We need to see how his overhaul is going .

·
Retired Super Moderator
5,460 Posts
Look at the bright side your the first to post here. Maybe Paul was waiting to give you the honors. :D

·
Member Extraordinaire - Deceased March 2017
3,101 Posts
drbailey said:
I`m sorry for takeing up space , I had to try posting a pic. DrB
Awesome tractor Dr Bailey. Did Mark777 ever get a hold of you? He finally figured out what model Yanmar that was. Also, where did you leave Ken? :D

Durwood

·
Ratchet Jaw old Member
10,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello Durwood , No I havn`t heard from Mark777 , I have some more photos for him ,
Ken go`s to work at like 4 am , I bet He`s in bed.
Man this is great , I was lost , even my wife noticed , now thats Bad , LoL.
DrB

·
Member Extraordinaire - Deceased March 2017
3,101 Posts
drbailey said:
Hello Durwood , No I havn`t heard from Mark777 , I have some more photos for him ,
Ken go`s to work at like 4 am , I bet He`s in bed.
Man this is great , I was lost , even my wife noticed , now thats Bad , LoL.
DrB
I think Mark is in the process of moving right now. He had been trying to figure out how to reach you to tell you about that Yanmar tractor. Anyway, i'll get him here when he gets back on the internet and he can tell you about it then. I mentioned somewhere on another post that i was so lost that i actually thought i was gonna have to start having conversations with my wife, but just in the nick of time, they got this site up and going. :D

Durwood

·
Super Moderator
32,058 Posts
Hey you made it!!!

I was trying to get ahold of you, and Kenntx. I knew you have been emailing Mark, so I PMed him on TBN, but no answer.

As for the opening post [I was kinda crazy today, it was all I could do to keep up with all the changes the last day] With workmanship like that, I cant think of a better starter for this part of the forum.

Welcome back [is it back, or just welcome??? :p ]

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
drbailey said:
Don't ever apologize for puttin up a pic of an N :fing32: What tires do you have on the front?

·
Ratchet Jaw old Member
10,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
JohnW said:
Don't ever apologize for puttin up a pic of an N :fing32: What tires do you have on the front?
John , I think them are good/year - field and lawn . thats the name on the tire. There a little bigger than I exspected. But the drive good.

·
Ratchet Jaw old Member
10,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Heres a wierd pic . I made a mistake on the name of the tire , they are Turf and farm.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Nice photo, Don! Those tires make her look "tough" ! I have the standard 19" tri-ribs on my 49. I was at an auction the other day and ALMOST bought some older 19" Whitewalls that were for an old Model A. I figured that they'd look nice on the N - my wife, on the other hand, was not amused......

·
16,685 Posts
drbailey said:
Wow-brand new tires w/ stickers still on 'em--Nice, clean looking tractor...
Wish , sometimes, I was still in the towing business, and I had the workshop with lift, etc....I don't miss those 24/7 workdays, thou.. :duh:

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
They are good lookin tire, how are they the turf? Ease of steering? I have the skinny 19" tri rib fronts and they tend to skin up the ground if I don't watch my turns and some side slipage on the few places I have to mow going across the hillside. Been thinking about trying some motorcycle tires on then since I like the ease of steering 19's verse going to 15" or 16" but I think the wider tire might be less likely to slip.

·
Ratchet Jaw old Member
10,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They are good lookin tire, how are they the turf? Ease of steering? I have the skinny 19" tri rib fronts and they tend to skin up the ground if I don't watch my turns and some side slipage on the few places I have to mow going across the hillside. Been thinking about trying some motorcycle tires on then since I like the ease of steering 19's verse going to 15" or 16" but I think the wider tire might be less likely to slip.
This was posted nearly two years ago by John W , How time flies!!!
T think he still has the best Avatar for Ford. Not takeing away any others , I just like the clean N and blinking lights.:fing32: :fing32:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts