My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a used blade for my X530 and all was included except the lift linkage (used for both the blade and a snowblower) shown in the picture. Checked online for prices and I must say, JD is really proud of it. Cost for linkage approaches the cost of the blade. Haven't bought it yet but it doesn't look like I have any other option!:eek:mg:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
29,552 Posts
that's the thing about buying some used things, the needed part can come close to or exceed the cost of the whole unit sometimes.

i have the Tractor Trunk for my X500 and wanted the sprayer tank bracket so i could put my 15 gallon sprayer on the frame. the parts required cost about 60.00 or so, when i only paid a little over 100.00 for the whole TT! and they ain't nothing but a couple pieces of angle iron. i just made my own, but in your case that won't be possible.

·
Registered
19 Posts
There is a current posting on Craigslist for a new blade which I may purchase. He is pricing the blade separate from the rockshaft kit in order to accomodate people like me who already have a snow blower. He is listing the rockshaft kit for $75. Would probably cost another $10 to ship. Doesn't sound like a bargain, but perhaps it is better than buying from JD.

Neal

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is a current posting on Craigslist for a new blade which I may purchase. He is pricing the blade separate from the rockshaft kit in order to accomodate people like me who already have a snow blower. He is listing the rockshaft kit for $75. Would probably cost another $10 to ship. Doesn't sound like a bargain, but perhaps it is better than buying from JD.

Neal
Neal.

Can you send me a link to the Craigslist posting?

Thanks,
Jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts