21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
Congrates my friend!!!!!!!! :thThumbsU:thThumbsU:howdy::howdy:

·
{This Space Available}
1,549 Posts
Congrats, Keith! It's nice to see that you have the tractor bug at a young age. It's a healthy addiction which you can enjoy for decades. I loved the pic of you and dad on the tractor.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Congrats K91! :thThumbsU Always enjoy learning more about my MTF "neighbors (relatively). I'm impressed by your collection on such limited parcel of land (makes me feel much better about my collection, :sidelaugh ). Thanks to you and others on here, I've understood the value of having multiple machines.

Looking forward to more posts! :fing32:

·
Deceased April 2016
1,225 Posts
Hello Keith
Congratulations are in order. You are a Great guy willing to help other's at any time. You have helped me in the past on some issues with my John Deere and I really do appreciate it. They sure picked the right guy for Member of the Month you well deserved it. Cheers,:fing32: Hammerdown

·
Likes Vintage JDs
9,875 Posts
Congratulations, Keith!

Great to learn more about you and your herd. I hear you about finishing projects -- I've got more than a few of my own that are, shall we say, "on-going." :D:hide:

By the way, thumbs up :thThumbsU to the at-home dad job! That's a very tough one and the pay is lousy. That is, until you add-up your non-monetary rewards. :fing32:

·
Super Moderator
37,082 Posts
Keith, so sorry I didn't get to this earlier, congrats on the FMOM you certainly deserve it. Enjoyed visiting with you when I bought the mower deck. Haven't been down your way for a while now.

·
Premium Member
3,734 Posts
Wow between being busy and not coming out of the deere forum I compleaty missed this. Congrats Keith very deserving award:fing32:

·
Registered
875 Posts
Congrats K91. Great herd!!!
I especially enjoyed reading about your ability to justify all those tractors on .6 acres. I will definitely be reading your justifications as your future accumulations grow to learn how you do it.:sidelaugh

·
Registered
875 Posts
Congrats K91. Great herd!!!
I especially enjoyed reading about your ability to justify all those tractors on .6 acres. I will definitely be reading your justifications, as your future accumulations grow, to learn how you do it.:sidelaugh

·
Registered
82 Posts
well I came back to look at it again. I just bought another one local. The seat is soft as the day it was made. I really like the 67-68 SS12's. That color with the white really looks sharp. The one I got today was repainted Dark Blue. the original color is still under it. I was the first one to ever remove the fron hubcaps. The wheels and correct collor cap are like new.

Attachments

·
Active member, now deceased, but not forgotten.
4,156 Posts
I'm a little late to the party Keith but congratulations. You are surely a very worthy recipient of this. One important thing. I think you should acquire a Gravely, it sure would be nice to have you drop in over there more often.

I love how Kahlan comes through in your story almost every paragraph. I enjoy a little granddaughter being around all the time, who is about the same age. It's a good thing for her to have a parent around all the time.

I think if I had a neighbor with your background around, I might limit myself to one tractor, just as your neigh. . . . Nah, owning just one makes no sense to me.

Enjoy the accolades, they look well deserved. Al

·
Registered
542 Posts
Congrats!!! Yeah, my wife thought it was silly also. Till she realized my tinkering on other people tractors put enough change in my pocket to take her out to nice restaurant every weekend.

·
Premium Member
5,415 Posts
Thank you all :fing32:

And Al technically I already have a gravely ;) but I'm thinking you mean a 4 wheeler. If the right one popped up who knows :fing32:

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
Keith, I owe you an apology as I just realized that I hadn't offered you a well deserved congratulations for being selected. Better late than never I guess.

Congratulations Keith and thank you for sharing your story with us. I enjoyed it and am glad to get to meet you. Hope you stay with us a long time.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts