My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,696 Posts
Congratulations Wayne. Always enjoy reading your posts. Thanks for being a long time positive attitude member.

·
20,000 +posts!
20,959 Posts
Congratulations on your MOTM "pick" Forkz !

Now your screen name makes sense to me...Forklift operator = "Forkz" !..

Great to get a closer look at a members "stuff" and property,it makes one feel they know you,rather than just be another name on a forum...nice place you have,if I ever had to move I would consider NC or TN,or maybe the desert southwest where things dont rot away so fast on ya!..

You share my love of country music and racing--though I'm not a dyed in the wool Nascar fan,I do like to watch a race--to me it ain't a sport if it has no wheels..:D

·
forkz
6,379 Posts
thank you larry you have nice plce too i like that bridge you built thank you robert there i9s no real country music anymore i like all kinds of music no rap don,t nee d nobody cussin and hollering at me its quite here i,m about a mile out of the city limits i can have a burn pile nobody in town can burn we had one radio station that played all classic country but that got sold so now its classic rock in the truck my brother had sears ss 16 tuff tractor twin onan thanks again ohm yea die hard charlie daniels fan his home town is about 150 miles from me willmington nc

·
Have Dog - Will Travel
6,466 Posts
Congratulations, thanks for all your contributions to our family.

If you ever get your 55 Chevy pick-up, let us know. I'd drive down to see it.

·
forkz
6,379 Posts
thanks jere watching classic truck rescue now grat show i was born in 55 always wanted one and 2 dr hardtop car

·
Administrator - We’re all friends here
15,816 Posts
I would think there are probably many guys on here who would love to have a '55 Chevy---any model! At least you have a small one Wayne. :D

·
Super Moderator
15,696 Posts
I can relate to why you want the 55. I've always wanted a 49 Ford Club Coupe for the same reason. Had a 1949 Harley WR model I raced with the #49 on it. And had a 1998 Heritage Softail Classic that was designed after the 1949 Hydro Glide.

·
Super Moderator
15,696 Posts
The 49 thru 51 Ford's were called the "Shoebox" models just like the 55 thru 57 Chevys were called "Shoebox" models.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Congratulations!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts